Hilton Grand Vacations at The Crane
The Crane Resort, St. Philip, Barbados BB18079
Situated in sunny Saint Philip, Barbados, Hilton Grand Vacations at The Crane welcomes all who cross its shores to a historic beach hideaway unlike anywhere else. Founded as Barbados' first hotel in 1887, The Crane remains the oldest continuously operating resort in the Caribbean and the site of HGV's first footstep on its golden sands. Today, this tropical retreat is nestled on 40 sprawling acres of beachfront property featuring a treasure trove of amenities for the ultimate beach-lover's vacation, including: a 1.5-acre cascading cliff-top pool complex, tranquil gardens, rooftop terraces, a day spa and fitness center, kids' club, shopping, and seven restaurants and bars. And with the island's historic plantations, Ragged Point Lighthouse, rum factory, and natural refuges just around the corner, it's easy to get swept away with the old-world charm of this breathtaking destination. Now you can be a part of its next chapter from the comfort of a spacious suite – many with private swimming pools – each bejeweled with ocean hues and island views.
- Studios: 609 square feet; one king bed, kitchenette, bay window breakfast nook, balcony or terrace with garden views, bathroom with jacuzzi tub and separate shower, washer/dryer. Sleeps 2.
- One-Bedroom Suites: 688 - 1,208 square feet; master bedroom with one king bed, living area with sofa bed, fully-equipped kitchen, bathroom with separate tub and shower, washer/dryer. Upgraded suites include plunge pool, 28 foot pool, or garden and gazebo. Sleeps 4.
- Two-Bedroom Suites: 1,175 - 2,213 square feet; master bedroom with one king bed, guest bedroom with two twin beds, two bathrooms, living area with sofa bed, fully-equipped kitchen, washer/dryer. Two-bedroom suites include lush private garden or penthouse plunge pool and rooftop terrace. Sleeps 4.
- Luxurious studios, and 1- and 2-bedroom suites
- Garden or ocean views
- Mahogany furnishings
- Four-poster, king-sized beds in master bedrooms
- Fully equipped granite kitchens (in select suites)
- Private pools (in select suites)
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- 1.5-acre cascading cliff-top pool complex
- 5 restaurants and 2 bars
- Serenity Spa
- State-of-the-art Fitness Center
- 2 floodlit tennis courts
- Kids' Club
- Duty-free shopping and convenience store
- Business Center
* Fees may apply. All resort features are subject to change.