Ocean Tower by Hilton Grand Vacations
69-425 Waikoloa Beach Drive, Waikoloa, HI 96738
COVID-19 Update: In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, this hotel has temporarily suspended operations. The State of Hawaii has passed a proclamation that mandates the use of face coverings as recommended by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, for both outdoor and indoor spaces. For more details, visit our Travel Updates web page.
Embrace every ohana moment from your own perch in paradise at Ocean Tower by Hilton Grand Vacations, an idyllic retreat where history and luxury meet. Nestled within the 62-acre Hilton Waikoloa Village on the Big Island of Hawaii, Ocean Tower is a quiet hideaway just moments from the Kohala Coast's finest water recreation, restaurants, shopping, and nightlife. Enjoy ideal access to an exciting landscape of sunny coastline, rugged mountains, tropical gardens and ancient royal grounds, plus a range of impressive amenities including several swimming pools, a saltwater lagoon, spa and salon, fitness center, golf, tennis and more.
- Standard Rooms: 530-1,060 square feet; One king-sized bed and sofabed or 2 doubles beds, private balcony, 42-inch TV, PlayStation 3, coffeemaker, and mini-fridge. Select rooms include living area. Sleeps 2-4.
- Junior Suite: 438 square feet; 1 king bed, balcony, kitchenette, bathroom with shower.
- One-Bedroom Suite: 590 - 711 square feet; 1 king bed or 2 double beds, sofa bed, balcony, fully-equipped kitchen, living and dining areas, bathroom with freestanding shower, washer/dryer. Sleeps 4.
- Two-Bedroom Suite: 877 square feet; master bedroom with 1 king bed and bathroom with freestanding shower, guest bedroom with 2 double beds and separate bathroom, living area with sofa bed, fully-equipped kitchen, dining area, balcony, washer/dryer. Sleeps 6.
- Two-Bedroom Penthouse Suite: 877 square feet; located on one of the top floors, master bedroom with 1 king bed and bathroom with freestanding shower, guest bedroom with 2 double beds and separate bathroom, living area with sofa bed and motorized shades, dining area, upgraded fully-equipped kitchen, washer/dryer, balcony. Sleeps 6.
- Three-Bedroom Penthouse Suite: 1,315 square feet; located on one of the top floors, master bedroom with 1 king bed and bathroom with freestanding shower, two guest bedrooms with 1 king bed and 2 double beds, 2 guest bathrooms, living area with sofa bed and motorized shades, dining area, upgraded fully-equipped kitchen, washer/dryer, balcony. Sleeps 8.
- Spacious studios, and one-, two- and three-bedroom suites
- Beautiful ocean, mountain or tropical garden views
- Kitchenettes in studios, fully-equipped kitchens in suites, and upgraded stainless steel kitchens in penthouse suites
- Hardwood floors in all studios and suites
- In-room washers and dryers
- 55" cable TVs, DVD players, Playstation 3 consoles
- The Ocean Tower Arrivals Center is approximately 1 mile from the parking lot. We recommended that you check-in your luggage with the bellman in the main lobby upon arrival. If you use self-parking, please drive to the main entrance and check-in your luggage with the valet before parking your vehicle.
- 3 pools (including 1 adults-only) with waterfalls and a 175-foot waterslide
- 4-acre saltwater lagoon with white sand beach
- Scuba diving, watersports and snorkeling*
- Dolphin Quest wildlife encounter*
- Legends of Hawaii Luau with Polynesian feast, hula dancers and fire performers
- Bicycle rentals*
- Tennis courts and 2 nearby golf courses
- Kohala Spa*
- 14 restaurants and bars*
- Supervised children's activities*
- Self and valet parking (for a fee)
- Canal boats and air-conditioned monorails†
- Nearby shops, restaurants and nightlife within Hilton Waikoloa Village
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge services
- Fitness center and walking trails
- Baggage storage
* Fees may apply. All resort features are subject to change.